Peach and Prosciutto Crostini with Whipped Honey Ricotta
- 1 baguette
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk ricotta
- 1/4 cup honey (plus more for garnish)
- 1/8 teaspoon flakey sea salt (and more for seasoning)
- 4 ripe peaches, sliced
- 4 ounce package of prosciutto
- 1 ounce fresh thyme
- Slice bread into quarter-inch thickness and grill until light grill marks appear (3 to 5 minutes).
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, combine ricotta, honey, and salt. Pulse until just combined. You don’t want to over mix the ricotta or it will become runny.
- Once your crostini has cooled, top each with a dollop of the ricotta mixture, a couple of peach slices, and a piece of prosciutto. Garnish each with a drizzle of honey, a sprig of thyme, and a pinch of sea salt.