The Nashville Edit team had their first group outing since February; meaning the last time we were all together in public we were in coats and scarves, and now we’re seeking refuge from the heat indoors 14 stories up, and overlooking all of Nashville, poolside. The Pool Club team brought out one of each of their specialty cocktails to try, each one more fun and photogenic than the rest. This set of summer libations featured notes of citrus, berries, and even an adult take on a snow-cone. Read the drink descriptions below, and check out a few images of the Hamptons-esque space.
- ‘Rita: Volcan Tequila, Cointreau, Lime, Agave, Cucumber, Jalapeno
- Bel le Femme: Belvedere, Lavender, Lemon, Bubbles
- Sun Sessions: Aviation Gin, Pitaya, Lemonade, Jenway Champagne, Berries, Tea
- Nashioned: Russels Reserve, Orange Demerura, Bitters
- Backwoods Barbie: Rosé Sangria, Absolut, Grapefruit, Strawberry, Sparkles
- Aperol Snow: Shaved Ice, Aperol, Orange, Prosecco