Finding the right professional to take care of your personal needs and appearance isn’t always easy in a bustling city with new transplants arriving daily. We’ve scoured the shops and asked our most stylish friends and celebrities who they consider to be outstanding when it comes to all things grooming. While there is no shortage of superior talent in and around Nashville, these names are on the top of the most discriminating lists in town. Here’s our round-up of the personalities recognized for raising the bar on personal care in our star-studded city right at the moment. Now you just need to score an appointment.
“In-Demand Injectors” | Beth Higney & Natalie Copeland, Co-Owners of Complexion (@complexionnashville)
Customized treatments with incredible results that are well worth the cost. A visit to their gorgeous downtown office is worth the trip alone. Sign us up for anything that makes it appear like we actually slept 8 hours!
- Price Range: Pan Facial $850+ & Tear Trough Rejuvenation $750+
- Signature Treatment: For the Pan Facial (full facial rejuvenation) we use Botox/Dysport and Hyaluronic Acid filler to restore a youthful appearance to the face. For tear trough rejuvenation, we use Hyaluronic Acid filler to restore a rested appearance to the under-eye area.
- Technique: For the Pan Facial, we use Dysport/Botox as well as HA filler to add volume to tear troughs, define the jawline, and lift the midface (cheeks). For the tear trough rejuvenation, we place HA filler using a cannula technique to the under-eye area, adding volume, hydration, and brightness to hollow, tired-looking eye areas. In both treatments, we use different techniques tailored to the patient’s needs.
- New Beauty Treatment We are Obsessed With: While at advanced training in Paris, we fell in love with one of the newest innovations in cosmetic medicine- PDO threads. When you are in need of lift without adding volume, threads are the perfect solution. This no-downtime treatment can be used alone or in conjunction with filler. PDO threads are absorbable sutures that stimulate your own collagen production while lifting the tissue.
“The Chemist” | Loren Daughdrill at Hatef Aesthetics (@hatefaesthetics)
A customized chemical peel that produces incredible results. Don’t wait to get on her schedule- this highly sought after expert books out months in advance.
- Price Range: $225-$400
- Signature Treatment: Customized Chemical Peel
- Technique: “I do a medical-grade facial where I use the Hydrafacial device to clean the patients’ skin thoroughly, followed by a chemical peel personalized for the patients’ skincare needs and goals.”
- Favorite Product: “ZO Radical Night Repair. You can do an at-home peel by using this nightly for 5 nights in a row. A handy trick when waiting to get on the schedule, or for when Mayor Cooper decides we can’t leave our homes.”
“Wizard of Waxing” | Leslie at Anastacia Skin Studio (@wildlybare)
With Leslie’s expertise, your waxing woes will be no more.
- Price Range: “Prices start low in the $20 and $30 range for facial waxing and go up anywhere to $85 for a Brazilian and legs.”
- Signature Treatment: “At Anastacia Skin Studio we do full-body waxing along with skincare treatments like facials, dermaplaning and also lash lifts! I love making people feel really comfortable, especially during a service like a Brazilian, because it can be intimidating as hell. It’s fun and fulfilling. Send me all the hairy loves out there!”
- Maintenance: “Maintenance for most waxing services is 3-4 weeks.”
“The Smile Savior” | Dr. Ashish Patel (@nashvilledentistrycompany)
Because your smile is the first thing people notice – and your best asset.
- Price Range: Depends on the condition of your teeth, as services range from professional cleaning to full cosmetic dentistry.
- Signature Treatment: With the KOR process for brightening teeth, we electronically fit whitening molds to the patients, using the latest technology. This system is perfect for those sensitive to typical whitening processes and Kor is permanent, so no need to worry about repeating the process. Once the incredibly thin trays are sent home with the patient, it’s a simple routine of using the effective gel for dramatic results in record time.
- We Love: Televisions on the Ceiling for catching up on the latest shows while relaxing in the comfy chairs in his brand-new office. So many bells and whistles!
- Tips: Always keep up with your regular dental check-ups. The more consistent you are with your routine, the healthier your mouth will be.
WELLNESS & FITNESS GURUS
“Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine” | Dr. Paige Bourassa at Shen Medicine (@theacuchick), Acupuncture + Chinese Herbology + Functional Medicine Nutrition
Healing you from within. Let’s get that Qi balanced!
- Price Range: $160-$220
- Signature Treatment: “A relaxing Acupuncture treatment that is specially customized to treat your current health challenges, bodily pain, and address your goals for wellness. Acupuncture is a radical healing modality that can change your life, during your session we use the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine and the science of Functional Medicine to provide you with best-in-class patient-centered care. If you’ve been living with chronic pain or discomfort and you want to get rid of it, we will target your complaint with an entire eastern and western medical assessment and intake, then set up a custom treatment plan with health goals both of us will commit to until you’re feeling better.”
- Key Benefits: Reduction or elimination of chronic and/or acute pain, stress relief, better sleep, improvement of digestion function and bowel elimination, reducing anxiety, panic, and other mental health conditions, addresses bloating, fatigue, and abdominal pain, immune system support and enhancement, energy boost, increase in the functionality of menstrual cycle, addressing amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, and fertility issues.
- Wellness Advice: “Sleep is the least talked about part of a health care regime that can make the most positive impact in your life and can help heal your pain/disease patterns. It’s usually where I can make the biggest difference in mood and energy levels so I take it pretty seriously!”
“Nutritional Wellspring” | McKel Kooienga MS, RD, LDN of Nutrition Stripped (@nutritionstripped)
We can’t all be nutrition gurus, but McKel is.
- Price Range: “We have a team of Registered Dietitians and NS Wellness Coaches who see clients privately starting at $159. Unfortunately, I can’t serve everyone that inquires in a one-on-one session capacity. However, we have amazing online programs like The Method, which is basically a six-week online coaching course with me in the comfort of your own home.”
- Signature Treatment: “My 5×5 Framework, a concept I teach in my online program The Method, which can be found on nutritionstripped.com.”
- Some Key Benefits: “Ditching the diets, trends, and plans to finally design a way of eating and living that’s completely unique to your body and lifestyle. I specialize in teaching how to connect with the mind-body, increase self-awareness, and strengthen intuition to support people’s long-term health and wellbeing.”
“Trainer on Tour” | Kevin Klug of Klug Fitness (@klugfitness), Personal Trainer
When he is not touring with some of country music’s leading stars (Sam Hunt, Lady Antebellum, Luke Combs to name a few), the Nashville-based trainer is whipping clients into shape bringing elite training to them with his mobile, on-demand gym.
- Price Range: Contact for price
- Signature Workout: Leg Day
- Advice for clients: “You don’t have to be perfect, just be consistent.”
- Smoothie: Almond milk, banana, and protein powder
- Healthy obsession: Salmon and asparagus
- Clients love to hate me when: Pushing the sled is on the menu
- Go-to healthy snack: Overnight oats
- Favorite workout move/technique: Bulgarian split squats
“Barre Bravura” | Kady Decker of Pure Barre (@kady_day), Physical Trainer
You can take classes at her Nashville location, or she can come to you.
- Price Range: “$25 for a single class and $80-$90 for a 60-minute personal training session with me!”
- Signature Workout: “Pure Barre and cardio, always.”
- Cheat Day Snack: “100% Mexican food.”
- Favorite Athleticwear Brand: “I’m a fiend for Alo Yoga!”
- Post-Workout Meal: “I tend to opt for a balanced meal of fish, rice, and salad!”
“Restorer of Light” | Yoga: Koula Callahan (@koulacal)
Let go of anything that’s dragging you down while Koula leads a 60-minute hot yoga sesh.
- Price Range: “I offer private sessions starting at $100/hour for one person and $125/hour for a couple. You can also find me teaching at Shakti Power Yoga on Tuesdays at 6 a.m. and Hot Yoga East on Fridays at 6 p.m. and Sundays at noon.”
- Signature Yoga Style: “I teach alignment-based vinyasa yoga. My studio classes are based in power flow and tend to be more challenging. I believe we can learn more about ourselves when we do things we aren’t used to, and yoga is a safe way to experience that discomfort.”
- Some Key Benefits: “The thing I love most about this practice is that it’s a tool everyone can access to deepen their self-understanding and self-awareness. People think you have to spend thousands of dollars on therapy retreats to access positive growth in your life, but you’d be shocked at the transformation available through a consistent yoga and meditation practice. Yoga arms aren’t a bad plus either!”
- Favorite Yoga Wear Brand: “Lululemon! I’ve tried a ton of different brands but that’s the one I always come back to. They fit the best, move the best and last the longest.”
THE GLAM EXPERTS
“The Bronzed Goddess” | Beck Wainner (@madebybeck87), Makeup Artist & Hairstylist
Known for painting the faces of some of Nashville’s most notable (Brittany Aldean, Katelyn Brown, Summer Pardi, and Shawn Johnson to name a few), she is the trusted secret weapon responsible for the flawless, glowy, no-filter needed look.
- Signature Look: Bronzed glam
- Must-have Beauty Products: “Anything from Charlotte Tilbury right now. My new obsession is Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.”
- Best Beauty Hack: “A red lip and slicked back bun when you’re running low on time. You instantly looked pulled together.”
- An Expensive (but worth it) Product or Treatment: “Botox and skincare. The foundation of amazing makeup is good skin!”
“The Glamour Virtuoso” | Tarryn Feldman (@tarrynfeldman), Makeup Artist
This master of makeup is constantly on the road with some of Nashville’s beloved women of country music, working her magic.
- Signature Look: “Definitely a clean and glowy face. I think there’s something about a fresh, clean look that translates well on everyone.”
- Must-Have Beauty Products: “Good skincare (Babor, Peter Thomas Roth, Rodial), tinted moisturizers with at least 35 SPF, brow gel (Boy Brow), lash boost (GrandeLash), a good nude (Nude Envie), and all things Tom Ford!”
- Best Beauty Hack: “Best beauty hack… well, things I know to be true—wash your face, a wipe isn’t enough. Hemorrhoid cream works to take the puffy eyes down. Using coffee grounds to exfoliate in the shower is awesome!”
“Male Grooming Magician”| Isabella Rosalen (@theisarosa), Makeup Artist
Because men deserve to look and feel their best, too.
- Where Have We Seen Your Work? “Being based out of Nashville I’ve worked with a lot of musicians like Brett Young, Jason Isbell, John Prine, Dave Cobb, Morgan Evans, Frankie Ballard, and so many others. I love the creativity and drive they put into making music videos, photoshoots and more. Just to be a small part of what they’re creating and working on is an honor and a lot of fun!”
- Must-Have Men’s’ Products: “I have a few men’s products I can’t groom without and every man needs in their life! For hair styling products I absolutely love the TIGI Bed Head Hair Stick. It’s a non-greasy wax stick that is amazing for men’s hair—it keeps your hair styled but not greasy or crunchy. This product makes styling your hair easy and comfortable!”
- Most Memorable Job: “My most memorable job would definitely be with singer and songwriter Brandon Jenner. After I did his grooming and he did his interview he took the time to get to know us and our industry. He was hands-down one of the most intelligent, wise, and kind clients I’ve ever gotten to work with.”
“Glow on the Go” | Joule Schatz (@beautifulbyjoule), Spray Tan Specialist
This woman gives anyone the tan of a Tahitian vacation without the damage or exhausting heat.
- Price Range: “I charge $60 per tan.”
- Signature Treatment: “All of my clients, celebrity or not, receive the same high-quality treatment. I pride myself on delivering a comfortable and professional experience at each appointment. My tanning solution can be tailored to all skin types. This ensures you’ll have the exact glow you’re looking for.”
- Benefits of Spray Tanning: “Being an esthetician, proper skin care is crucial. By providing a sunless tan, you get the benefits of feeling like you’ve been on a vacation to the Bahamas but without the damaging rays of the sun that cause not only premature aging but skin cancer. Also, as my favorite saying goes, ‘If you can’t tone it, tan it!’ Everyone feels better with a glow!”
“The Lash Lifter” | Kayla at SkinMB (@thebeautybabenash), Lash Expert
Eliminating mascara from a daily routine saves time both in the morning and at night—need we say more?
- Price Range: $125-$150
- Signature Treatment: “Lash Lift and Tint. What is a lash lift? It’s like a perm for your lashes without the harmful chemicals. It’s an effective and safe way to enhance your natural lashes to lift, curl, and tint them to look like they have mascara on 24/7. Results last 6-8 weeks.”
- At Home Lash Tips: “Ladies, stop using just a makeup wipe to remove your makeup! Cleanse your lashes and skin with a cleanser day and night. You will see an improvement in baldness and patches in your lash line. Mascara can hold bacteria on your lash line and if you’re not cleansing properly, it can result in patches and baldness on the lash line.”
- Best Products for Supplementing Lashes: “I’ve tried all the lash serums out there and Latisse is hands-down the best. It truly works to grow and thicken your lashes and is safe to use. We carry it at Skin MB and all my clients love it!”
“Envy-Worthy Eyebrows” | Jen Tsourvakas Nielsen at Parlour 3 (@the_jen_of_all_trades), Brow Artist
Jen is the go-to-girl. This uber-popular expert will keep your brows looking flawless.
- Price Range: $40-$120
- Signature Treatment: Eyebrow shaping and tinting
- At Home Brow Tips: “I recommended leaving your brows alone in-between visits. However, in the situation that you do have to tweeze, I suggest filling in your brows first then tweezing around that shape this way you don’t get too close to your brow line. Every hair makes a difference!”
- Favorite Products for Brows: “Anastasia of Beverly Hills brow wiz is my favorite pencil to fill in brows. I also love Brow Fluff clear pomade for a brow gel to give that super fluffy lamination look that is popular right now. Organic Castor Oil at night is a great way to keep the brows conditioned and soft and will help stimulate growth as well.”
“Extension Expert” | Marwa Bashir at Holiday Salon & Bathhouse (@holidaysalonandbathhouse), Extension Specialist + Hairstylist
Boasting a loyal clientele, including a number of celebrities, she is the mastermind behind many of the looks we have pinned to our hair mood boards all year round. Not all of us are blessed with gorgeous long locks, but with Marwa’s help, the rest of us can achieve the au naturel and oh-so-covetable mermaid-esque hair too!
- Price Range: “When getting extensions, the price range depends on the look desired. quality, and length- but can begin around $750- $4000+”
- Most Relied on Hair Tool: “My Dyson blow dryer. The blow dryer gives hair a lot of shine and dries in half the time. The dryer is so lightweight, I can blow dry for hours. I also only use GHD hot tools because of the heat protecting technology.”
- Technique: “I love using a sew-in method for applying long wear hair extensions. They are discreet, comfortable, and long-lasting when done correctly. Kacey Welch silk wefts are my go-to hair wefts.”
- Favorite Shampoo & Conditioner: “For shampoo, I love the balancing wash from Kevin Murphy. It has a fresh smell, is super moisturizing, and works on all hair types. I also love DP Hue’s apple cider vinegar rinse. I love this in place of shampoo. ACV Rinse helps color to last longer, especially blondes. It is ultra-moisturizing without giving that “poofy” look some hair with texture can get on first-day washing. Such a great product!
- Healthy Hair: “My number one tip for healthy hair is a silk pillowcase and keeping your scalp healthy. The silk pillowcase is to prevent excessive tangles and breakage. Nightly brushing and regular castor oil treatments are some of the best ways to stimulate scalp circulation and hair growth.”
“Ace of Trims” | Jake Seitchik at Spoke and Weal (@jakeseitchik), Hair Cut Extraordinaire
As Spoke and Weal Nashville’s master stylist, his vision for cutting hair is unparalleled and his execution is equally as impressive.
- Price Range: “My haircuts are $150. This service price includes a shampoo, blow-dry, haircut (typically done on dry hair), and a finishing style.”
- Signature Process: “I have always preferred cutting hair dry, as it allows me to give a more visual, customized haircut to each guest. All Spoke & Weal salons offer great dry cuts, as we do extensive education on this method with our stylists. When the hair is dry, both my client and I can see the exact length, weight, and movement of their hair.”
- Your First Haircut Story: “My first haircut out of cosmetology school was when I was an assistant at a salon in Saint Petersburg, Florida. It was a pixie cut. I remember being so uncomfortable charging the woman $30 for a haircut—it seemed too expensive. I’ve come a long way.”
“The Blowout Guru” | Ali Ryan of The Dry House (@thedryhouseali) and (@thedryhousenashville), Blowout Specialist
Owner of Nashville staple The Dry House, NYC-trained Ali Ryan’s blowout bar is as unique as our bustling city. She makes it feel homey but upbeat and personally trains all of the stylists so that they’re well-equipped to handle her most famous clients’ hair at a moment’s notice. You’ll see her backstage and on video shoots when not at the shop.
- Price Range: $25 for badass braids, $45 for a full blowout experience from anyone on the team. For Ali’s personal services (which also include cuts, color, and on-location styling), the prices are a bit more but well worth it. She is exceptionally fast and produces styles that last for days. Her clients include Karen Fairchild of Little Big Town, Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins, Cassie Kelley, Jake Owen and many more.
- Signature Look: “The (615)—a good ol’ Southern blowout but with attitude.”
- Best Hair Products Out There: “The new Dry House CBD hair oil ‘Higher Class’ and Unite Texturiza Spray.”
- Best Way To Make a Blowout Last: “Dry shampoo before bed to prevent sweating in sleep. Putting your hair up in a loose bun on top of your head and using our Dry House satin scrunchies (for sale in the shop) while you sleep helps as well!”
“Styling Superiority” | Carly Rae Coady of Local Honey (@carlyraecoady)
As one of Local Honey’s top stylists, Carly Rae is busy doing all you can imagine when it comes to hair: teaching, styling, coloring, and cutting.
- Price Range: “For color, prices range from $165-$400 depending on desired goals and steps needed to get there. Haircuts are $95, and my day rate for shoots/weddings is $950.”
- Signature Look: “I would say the look and work I gravitate toward is lived-in, natural, dimensional hair. I love to create low-commitment looks that don’t require you to be in the salon every six weeks.”
- At Home Styling Product Essentials: “For shampoo, Oribe Signature, Gold Lust or Bright Blonde Shampoo. For conditioner: Oribe Signature, Gold Lust, or Bright Blonde Conditioner as well as Evo’s Fabuloso Toning Conditioners! They have all different shades so ask me or your stylist at Local Honey which one is right for you!”
“The Tip Top Tailor” | Jeff Loring of Stitch It & Co (@stitchitandco)
Because all your clothes should feel tailor-made for you.
- Price Range: “Alterations pricing is particular to each item, so it’s hard to give an exact price range.”
- Typical Alterations: “We offer exclusive alterations for men, women, and children. We do everything from sewing on buttons to couture redesigns. We work with dads, soccer moms, executives, fashion designers, and entertainers.”
- How To Care For Tailored Garments: “Always keep garments hung on steady hangers. Knit garments (dresses, trousers, etc.) should be hung over a hanger or folded in a drawer to avoid stretching. I believe the best process for the longevity of your clothing is to steam your garments after each use. This keeps clothing fresh from bacteria and even perhaps insect damage. The simplest method is a hand-held steamer. It’s also great for travel.”
“Couturier of Nashville” | Savannah Yarborough of SAVAS (@savas), Bespoke Designer
You definitely deserve a leather jacket fit for a rock star.
- Price Range: “Our ready-to-wear ranges from $1,900-$3,500, we offer made-to-measure starting at $2,500 and bespoke starts at $5,000.”
- Signature Silhouette: “The Denham and The Legend jackets.”
- The Bespoke Process: “Our bespoke process is a casual version of traditional Saville Row tailoring. We begin by getting to know our clients and how they want to incorporate the jacket into their wardrobe. Each bespoke jacket is designed in collaboration with the client, materials are sourced for the person, and an individual pattern is created from 30-plus measurements. One to three canvas fittings are required, where the client tries on a fabric mock-up of their design to see and feel the fit as well as the detailing. Once the jacket is finalized, we cut and make each garment in our Nashville studio. Some notable wearers of SAVAS include Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Taylor Lewan, Jack White, and Cassadee Pope.
“Cobblery Excellence” | Trent of Potter & Sons (@potterandsons), Shoe Repair Specialist
Have those red-bottoms seen better days?
- Price Range: “Our prices vary based upon the repair we’re doing. Prices start around $10 or so for a basic shoe shine or women’s high heel tips, and can go upwards of $150 for a very high-end shoe resole using only the finest sole leathers.”
- Luxury Brands Repaired: “We refurbish shoe and boot brands such as Allen Edmonds, Lucchese, John Lobb, Edward Green, Ferragamo, and many other brands. We are probably one of the busiest cobbler shops in the state, so we really try to limit ourselves to only doing higher-end shoe restorations. We’ve worked on shoes for quite a few Nashville-based celebrities from fashion models to country music singers.”
“Maven of Style” | Stylist: Amanda Valentine (@valentimes)
Styling isn’t all Amanda has to offer (try fashion design, too), but we’re glad she does.
- Signature Style: “I call it ‘Gemini Style’—always contrasting something bright with something muted, vintage with sometimes new, high with low.”
- Your Career Story: “I first caught the styling bug assisting my brother’s stylist on his first music video, Maroon 5’s ‘Harder to Breathe.’ After learning the ropes in LA, I moved to Nashville and have continued to work on commercials and with artists. Right now I’m focused on LANco, Brett Young and Twenty One Pilots, all of whom I’ve been with for years! When I’m not busy styling, I’m designing collections under my name.”
- Closet Staples: “Classic Doc Marten lace-up boots, plenty of bright vintage maxi dresses, perfectly worn vintage tees and obnoxious ‘statement’ pants (I’m coining a new term).”
“The Revitalizer” | Salma Ghafoor at Rose at The Joseph Nashville (@thejosephnashville), Aesthetician
Step into this epicenter of wellness. The Joseph Nashville, Rose encompasses a revitalizing, 5,500-square-foot spa and salon for the ultimate R&R session. Leave refreshed and glowing with this ultimate skincare treatment.
- Price Range: $205-$240 for 60 minutes; $265-$335 for 90 minutes; $330-$375 for 120 minutes (the second price in each tier reflects the addition of the Remodeling Face Machine).
- Signature Treatment: Hyper- Customized Facial. Using Biologique Recherche skincare products, Rose’s signature facial offers hyper-customized treatments according to one’s Skin Instant©. Every appointment begins with a thorough skincare analysis. Each treatment may include manual lifting techniques, the use of Biologique Recherche’s proprietary technology, and/or co-factor sheet masks. For even further age-defying results, guests may wish to add the highly sought Biologique Recherche Remodeling Face Machine to their service. This rarely found machine strives to achieve wider-looking eyes, more pronounced cheekbones, less visible wrinkles, and a more defined facial contour.
- Salma’s Skincare Tips at Home Tips: ” 1. Exfoliate! It is as important as using sunscreen. Biologique Recherche has a highly effective exfoliant called Lotion P50, which is a must-have beauty product, no matter one’s skin type. One of the best exfoliants on the market, this multi-faceted cult favorite exfoliates, purifies, and cleanses skin instantly while regenerating cells. 2. Never go without sunscreen, even on a cloudy day. 3. Hydrate, both inside and out. Drink plenty of water throughout the day and use a skin hydrating product. My favorite is ADN Silkgen by Biologique Recherche; it is a cool, revitalizing gel with silk proteins, antioxidants, and omega 3’s that tone and soften the skin.”
“Artisan of Relaxation” | Kait Mosh (@kaitmosh), Nail Artist
Kick up your feet and let your nails look cute with celeb go-to nail artist, Kait Mosh. Her long list of celeb clientele includes Kristin Cavallari, Faith Hill, Lennon Stella, Audra Day, and Kelsea Ballerini!
- Price Range: Prices all differ pending the job. For all bookings and requests, email email@example.com.
- Signature Manicure: Dry service includes cut and/or shaping, cuticle care, buffing, lotion, and hand massage, finished with either gel or regular polish with a solid color or nail art.
- Biggest Manicure Trends This Year: The return of the French manicure, the modern ombré, and abstract nail art.
- Best Polish For Home: MiniLuxe nail polish – “their cuticle oil is also amazing for having at your bedside especially in the winter months!”
“Hydration Altruist” | Lindsey Creech at R + R Wellness in the Grand Hyatt (@randrwellnessspa), HydraFacial Specialist
Because just drinking water isn’t enough for your skin.
- Price Range: $199-$415
- Signature Treatment: Ultimate HydraFacial ($415/90 min)
- Technique: “My secret to amazing results is derma planning before the treatment begins to unclog pores, remove dead skin, and allow the facial to penetrate deeper into the skin. The Ultimate HydraFacial experience begins with Lymphatic Drainage to detoxify the skin before the HydraFacial signature process deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates. Custom treatments are used to address your specific skin concerns, including a booster of your choice (I love adding the eye and lip treatment) and LED Light Therapy to further reduce visible signs of aging. This luxurious treatment ends with a soothing facial masque to calm, hydrate, and refresh the skin. Your skin will never have felt so clean, plumped, and refreshed.”
- Keeping Skin Hydrated at Home: “I recommend Privai’s Anti-Aging Essentials Kit, a thoughtfully curated collection of naturally inspired, botanically based skincare on the go — it’s a spa facial anywhere and everywhere! The kit includes our anti-aging bestsellers designed to help nurture, brighten, and visibly firm fine lines and wrinkles, along with a beautiful rose gold cosmetics bag to keep all your essentials in one place.”
“Master Masseuse” | Karen Stevens at Rhapsody (@rhapsodyspanashville)
Exhale and let that tension disappear.
- Price Range: 50 minutes Monday-Thursday: $165; 50 minutes Friday-Sunday: $175; 80 minutes Monday-Thursday: $195; 80 minutes Friday-Sunday: $205.
- Signature Treatment: The Rhapsody Signature Massage is an indulgent sensory journey customized to meet the unique needs of our guests. Although low lighting, soothing music, and aromatherapy are hallmarks of every massage at Rhapsody Spa, with the signature massage, guests choose an aromatic massage medium laden with mood-inducing essential oils that energize or soothe, warm or invigorate the muscles, awaken the senses or relax the mind.
- Relaxing at Home: Candlelit hot baths including any of the following:
- ESPA Soothing or Restorative Bath Oil
- Saltability Himalayan Salt Bath Soak
- Vital Body CBD Bath Soak
- A few drops of chamomile, frankincense, lavender, vetiver, or ylang-ylang essential oil
“Skincare Savant” | Karee Hays (@kareehays), Facial Specialist
With Karee’s hands and in-house products, perfect skin is just around the corner.
- Price Range: $250+
- Signature Treatment: “The Glow Facial: deep steam cleaning, extractions (as needed), high-frequency treatment, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, lymphatic massage, and chemical peel.”
- Technique: “While the client sits back, relaxes and steams, our estheticians are analyzing their skin and asking crucial questions to get a good understanding of their skin type, current lifestyle habits, problematic areas, and long-term skin goals. The esthetician then determines the proper course of action and selects specific products to use throughout the facial ranging from our very own KH Skin Lab to other carefully chosen medical-grade products.”
- Top Three Products From Your Line: “Koji Pads, Sheer Peptide Gel, Retexturize GF Nighttime Restore.”
- Skincare No-no: “Skipping SPF! Sun protection is crucial for the health and integrity of our bodies inside and out. The purpose of having a morning skincare routine is to protect the skin from environmental damage we’re exposed to throughout the day.”
“Picasso of Nail Art” | Annie Phimmachack (@gelhiigh)
Yes, she’s that skilled, and yes, she can recreate Picasso’s art on your fingernails. We’ve also heard from a little bird that she’ll even come to your home.
- Price Range: “$45 to $85 at Parlour and Juke. For house calls, prices can range from $100 for a basic regular polish/pedicure to my most popular gel mani+ art for $150. A combination of gel, mani & pedi is $350.”
- Have We Seen Your Work on Anyone We Know? “I absolutely love working with Hillary Scott because she’s always down to do something fun and wild, so it’s never a boring session. Always grateful to work with Maren Morris for some of her big moments. Every now and then I’d get the opportunity to hold hands with some celebs passing through town like Kate Bosworth, who is extremely sweet, or Idina Menzel, who I enjoyed watching Amy Schumer’s Netflix special with, and I can’t forget sitting in during Kesha’s glam and jam session featuring Ketch Secor of Old Crow Medicine Show.”
- Biggest Nail Trends This Year: “Biggest nail trends this year would definitely be minimal designs in general, whether it’s simple lines and dots or Picasso-inspired doodles.”